Happy Valentine’s Day 2020 is near, and many people think that this day belongs to romantic couples. We were wondering what singles do on valentine’s day so don’t worry Singles If you’re single on valentine’s day 2020, we have got you covered with valentine quotes for single.
You can share valentine quotes for single if you are living the happily single life, and these quotes will portray your position how amazing it is to be unique. Let your friends know about your chilling and happy unique life vibes with these quotes. And let them know how you are living happily and peacefully.
We admire a lot of single ladies. Because many of us think that relationship is a sign of strength, but ladies who live single, they prove them wrong and show that there is no shoulder required for a successful life. Have an even bigger admiration for women who stay single their entire life. And they represent self-confidence and self-appreciation.
Check Our Valent valentines day quotes for mom
Valentine Quotes for Singles Ladies & Men’s
“My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” — Warsan Shire
2. “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” — Sex and the City
3. “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not defined by another person.” — Oscar Wilde
“I don’t like to be labelled as lonely just because I am alone.” — Delta Burke
5. “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.” — Anais Nin
6. “When I get lonely these days, I think: So BE lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person’s body or emotions as a scratching post for your unfulfilled yearnings.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
7. “Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” — Mandy Hale
8. “Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.” — Voltaire
9. “I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.” — Shirley MacLaine
10. “I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” — Henry David Thoreau